Who We Are
We’re a team who puts our talent, our passion and our energy into standing by our word. The first priority of our professionals is to put people first in the belief that our community’s human resources are our most critical resources. We blend science with practical experience to develop innovative project solutions, and our approaches are infused with a focus on building open and honest communication channels with the citizens of each community in which the firm works.
Exceeding client expectations is our trademark, because every project we take on represents a commitment to effecting positive outcomes – on time, every time.
- Over 60 Years Combined Experience
- Corporate and Local, State and Federal Clients
- Unmatched Public Participation Expertise
- Registered Lobbyist
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Certified Urban Planner (AICP)
- Civic-Minded Organization
At Franklin Associates our team of professionals work hard to deliver the highest quality services in a timely manner. We are flattered that others have noted this effort and have recognized us with the following awards:
- Franklin was part of the consultant team (with Providence) who received a 2012 Louisiana Chapter of the American Planning Association “Planning Excellence” award for the I-49 Inner City Connector Stage 0 Planning Process. This project is located in Shreveport.
- Franklin was part of the consultant team (with Goody Clancy) who received a 2013 Louisiana Chapter of the American Planning Excellence Award for the “Great Expectations: Shreveport-Caddo 2030 Master Plan”. This is the comprehensive plan for Shreveport and Caddo Parish.
- Franklin was part of the consultant team (with Design Workshop) who received the Texas APA Chapter’s “2013 Long Range Planning Award” for the City of Huntsville Housing and Economic Development Plan.